Wednesday 22 January 2014

Challenge #79 - CAS

Goodmorning! Welcome to Addicted to Stamps and More!

We have a brand new challenge starting right now - 

CLEAN AND SIMPLE (CAS)


Our wonderful sponsor again this week is 


Deedee will offer 3 digi sets for our winner!!


We would also like to welcome our Guest Designer for this challenge -



Hi there I'm Karen and I live in a small country town in Tasmania Australia. I work full-time but love to escape to my craft room and make cards when I can.


Here is what Karen came up with this week




And here is the inspiration from your Design Team


Hayley (using Sponsor image)

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to see my sweet friend Karen as the Guest Designer! This is always a popular challenge, Kylie! Thank you to you, Karen, and all the DT for your wonderful inspiration CAS cards!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards from the DT. It has been a while since I have been here and always nice things to see.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.