Wednesday 18 November 2015

Challenge #171 - Anything Goes + Winners Post + DT CALL

Hello and welcome again to another Wednesday which means a brand new challenge here at ATSM. 

Have you noticed our new look? We hope you like it :) If you are interested in a new blog header or watermark of your own, please contact Kylie at kyliepurtell@gmail.com

We have brand new badges for you. Don't forget to grab our badge from the sidebar letting everyone know you love to play along.

We have a HUGE week ahead here at Addicted to Stamps and More! Before we get into the details, we need to announce our winners from our Clean and Simple Challenge.


Our

HONOURABLE ADDICTS 
(in numerical order)


Congratulations ladies! You may grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page. 


TOP ADDICT

and the winner of the prize from

Feel Free to Grab My Badge for Your Blog!

is


Fire, LIM, CAS, Autumn

Congratulations!! What an amazing card full of gorgeous colour. Please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize.


Onto our current challenge of 

Anything Goes AND our DT call


Would you like to join a wonderful team of designers? Is your first love creating exciting projects to inspire others and be inspired by others? If so, you need to apply for our team.


What is required?
Your own personal blog
The ability to take clear photos and use a watermark provided to you
The ability to follow deadlines
You will be required to comment on a particular number of entries every week
You may be required to occasionally use digital images from our sponsors but it isn't mandatory
Your initial term will be for 6 months starting in January 2016 with the option to stay.
Most of all, have fun!

If you would like to apply for the Design Team here at Addicted to Stamps and More! please put DT after your entry. 


Anything Goes this week so go nuts and have fun. Please do check our rules at the top of the page if you are new to our challenge blog.

Our wonderful sponsors this week are


Prize is a $15 certificate

AND

Rosey Hearts

Prize is 5 digis from the store

Thank you to our amazing sponsors!


Here is our AMAZING design team with their inspiration for you


Lilian
(using Deedee's Digis image - Goody Jars)




(using Deedee's Digis image - Goody Jars)

Slide3
















Over to you !





11 comments:

  1. Yes I did notice the new look, it's great! Fresh and trendy. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look, it looks very bright and appealing.
    Great DT projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome new makeover!! Smiles.
    And fabulous creations from the DT too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB cards!! Congrats to all!
    Awesome DT Call and makeover! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new makeover :)

    I forgot to write DT behind my post (Nr 29 - Ellenor) Is it ok if I tell you here? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Ellenor, I have added you to the DT applicants. Thanks for letting me know :) xx

      Delete
  6. These are great! I enjoyed your sight VERY much! All the look at all the talented people entering their beautiful cards. I love seeing everyone's work and getting inspired by them. Thank you for doing the challenge it has been a lot of fun. I entered my card and I hope you enjoy my tutorial. I look forward to hearing from you. It would be such an honor to be part of your DT. Have a Great weekend everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for inspiration, beautiful DT creations! Love your new look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://jules2jems.blogspot.com/2015/11/you-make-me-smiledt.html I had this card for the DT call and the link closed just seconds before I completed the link. I hope you don't mind I posted it here....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie :) You have been added to thelist. Good luck xx

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.